10개 묶음으로 되어있는 제품입니다.
We manufacture a full range of OFHC Copper, annealed copper, aluminum and gold and silver plated, and elastomeric fluorocarbon gaskets for CF flanges. Metal gaskets are impermeable to gases and withstand moderately high temperatures indefinitely. The CF flange is the most widely used for high vacuum and UHV applications. Many gauges, instruments, accessories and feedthroughs are available on this flange system.
CF Gasket Materials:
- Copper -- The normal gaskets for stainless steel CF flanges are punched from 1/4-hard, high purity, oxygen-free (OFHC) copper stock, chemically cleaned and finished to be scratch and burr-free.
- Silver & Gold plated Copper -- For systems requiring frequent high-temperature bakeouts, silver or gold plated copper gaskets are recommended.
- Aluminum (1100-H14) -- Aluminum CF flanges must use aluminum gaskets —never copper. However, aluminum gaskets can be used on stainless steel CF flanges if baking is restricted to 200° C.
- Fluorocarbon -- Fluorocarbon gaskets, with a flat cross-section, are convenient and reusable in non-critical, non-UHV applications, particularly in applications requiring frequent reassembly.
- Nickel -- Nickel gaskets are typically used in applications with a corrosive environment.
- Our proprietary deburring and polishing processes, designed specifically for vacuum applications, make us one of the largest copper gasket producers in the vacuum industry.
- For detailed information about the advantages of the various materials used to make gaskets, see the Technical Information Section regarding Gaskets.
- All OFHC Copper, Silver-Plated and Annealed gaskets are individually packaged.